miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012
This is the wiki for **10gen**'s _MongoDB for DBAs / Administrators_.
[Welcome to the MongoDB Community](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/mongodb-community/)
* Youtube playlist link for week 7: [Week 7 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0XWXVEFOLCO4QndOzbMNs-KoPvQv4Txu)
* Youtube Playlist link for week 6: [Week 6 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0XWXVEFOLCMz4qbtHYK8gxIFmwDWLgp6)
* Video lengths for week 6 can be found in [this forum post](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/discussion/forum/i4x-10gen-M102-course-2012_Fall/threads/50bd4d67f29297327f005c30). There are 10 lessons that range in length from 02:27 to 18:16. Enjoy.
* Youtube Playlist [Link of youtube playlist for week 5](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0XWXVEFOLCP5RjAcORR94oyL3OMhjCnM&feature=edit_ok)
* Video lengths can be found in [this forum post](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/discussion/forum/i4x-10gen-M102-course-2012_Fall/threads/50b2841992dfeecf02005258). The lengths of the videos have been returned to managable time frames with the longest being just over 15 minutes in length.
* [List of youtube links](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/list-youtube-links/)
* Youtube Playlist link for week 4: [Week 4 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOqwUgCzNJctnwQAaV9Uboxrwabn4EKTJ)
* Video lengths can be found in [this forum post](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/discussion/forum/i4x-10gen-M102-course-2012_Fall/threads/50a6905a92dfeecf02004604). The videos are longer than usual this week.
* [List of youtube links](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/list-youtube-links-w04/)
* Correction: _One of the lecture videos says you can use --fork on Windows; however you cannot._ Just open a separate CMD.EXE instead or use START in the command prompt window.
** [Short Windows demo here](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3GEqX6Ttf4)
* Homework 4.4 assumes you created your replica set members with `_id` values of `0`, `1` and `2`. There is a [forum post](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/discussion/forum/i4x-10gen-M102-course-2012_Fall/threads/50a6cd7ff29297327f0043e9) that calls this out.
* The mapReduce gist from this week’s lesson can be found here: [MongoDB map reduce example 2](https://gist.github.com/947786)
* Note from Monday Nov 5: Week 3 is in editing. Later today we will announce exact timing of availabity (it won't be today). Apologies power was out most of the previous week here...
* [List of youtube links](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/M102/week-3-list-youtube-links/)
* Youtube Playlist link for week 3: [Week 3 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOqwUgCzNJcuMcoduiB0wfYFRWX86J8Lv)
* Youtube Playlist link for week 2: [Week 2 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOqwUgCzNJcuQDNQgDe8BV5Iztsl7v_CX)
* Youtube Playlist link for week 1: [Week 1 playlist link](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOqwUgCzNJctRfJ5g3XX2Wn1pzkZjTXY0)
* Correction: I believe somewhere in the videos I may have referred to SQL as "procedural" -- I meant to say "non-procedural". dm
* [**[HowTo] **watch or download courseware from youtube directly](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/M102/how-watch-or-download-week1-courceware-youtube-dir/)
* [Whitespace in JSON syntax](https://education.10gen.com/courses/10gen/M102/2012_Fall/wiki/M102/white-space-json-syntax/)
* Where to find products.json file : [https://education.10gen.com/static/content-10gen-dbas/handouts/products.3eb7cd1a9633.json](https://education.10gen.com/static/content-10gen-dbas/handouts/products.3eb7cd1a9633.json)
* Note: we are working on the issue with the homework submissions more to come...